Your first payment, a non-refundable retainer fee of $2,000 (the “Retainer”) is due upon your execution of this Agreement The balance of all payments are due 30 days before the wedding date, subject to any additions as provided in this Agreement Payments hereunder may be made at any time before the 30th day prior to the wedding *Final payment may change before the wedding date if there are additions to services or items provided (e.g., additional hours or albums). With each addition, a separate invoice will be sent. All additions are subject to availability and sufficient advance notice prior to the wedding.
*PLEASE INITIAL BELOW
In order to reserve Nicole Dina for a wedding date, the bride and groom must sign this Wedding
Photography Agreement and pay the nonrefundable Retainer.
By signing this Agreement, the bride and groom agrees to be legally obligated to all the terms herein. This Agreement is only valid after execution of this Agreement by Nicole Dina Photography.
• The bride and groom shall each be jointly and severally liable under this Agreement for the obligations of the bride and groom hereunder.
• Pricing reflected in this Agreement is guaranteed for 14 days from our first meeting/contact
about your wedding date. If this Agreement is changed or updated, or pricing changes after
such 14 day period you will need to enter into the then-current Agreement to retain the
services of Nicole Dina Photography
• Prices for albums and reprints are guaranteed from the time you sign this Agreement until
the date that is six months after your wedding date. Following such period, then-current
prices (as determined by NDP) will apply for all items ordered hereunder.
• In order for NDP to properly photograph your wedding, NDP requires a final consultation
at least two weeks prior to your wedding to review the wedding day schedule and final
details. Final payment hereunder is due 30 days before your wedding. In the event the 30
day payment is not received, YSP will not be required to provide photography services and
may terminate this Agreement and retain the Retainer and other monies paid hereunder as
liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
• In order for NDP to complete your wedding photographs in a timely manner, it is absolutely
necessary that everyone be ready at their prearranged times. This includes having travel
arrangements made, having the church or temple open, and your flowers ready and available
for your portrait time. Please be conservative with time when scheduling your wedding day
• In order to eliminate any confusion on the day of the wedding, NDP will be the only professional
photographer at the event. In no event shall client consult, contract with or engage any other
professional photographer for the purposes of covering the wedding or any other event
covered by this Agreement. To ensure the quality of photographs, guests with cameras should
refrain from using flashes during the ceremony and should not attempt to take photographs
during the time of formal photographs. Videographers are not to use or carry film or digital
“still” photographic equipment at the event. It shall be the client’s responsibility to inform
guests and any Videographers of the above restrictions and to enforce such restrictions.
• Ensuring the appropriate behavior of all guests and other persons at the wedding and other
events covered by NDP shall be the responsibility of the bride and groom. In the event any
NDP photographer experiences any inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior
from any guest or other person at the wedding or other event (including, but not limited
to, unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical
conduct of a sexual nature) then the following process shall be followed: first offense: a
verbal warning will be issued to a family member of the bride or groom; second offense: the
offending person will be required to leave the wedding or other event; third offense: NDP will
end wedding coverage immediately and leave the event, this Agreement shall be deemed to
be terminated, NDP shall be relieved of all responsibilities under this Agreement following
such termination, NDP shall be entitled to retain the Retainer and all other monies paid
hereunder and client agrees to relieve NDP and hold NDP harmless as a result of incomplete
wedding or event photography coverage.
NDP requires at least one hot meal provided for all NDP photographers for any wedding
coverage exceeding 5 hours.
• In the event of postponement or cancellation of the wedding, the Retainer and all payments
received to date shall be retained by NDP and shall be non-refundable in all respects.
Clients shall provide NDP with at least two (2) weeks notice prior to any cancellation or
postponement of the wedding.
• All on-line proofing images will be removed from the NDP website after approximately 90
• Due to the rapid pace and unpredictable nature of wedding photography, NDP does not
guarantee the delivery of any requested or expected photograph.
• By signing this Agreement all parties agree to and acknowledge the style of photography
performed by Owner/Photographer of note. No refunds shall be made for services and
goods provided based upon the client’s dissatisfaction with such style of photography. The
clients acknowledge and agree that the style of photography provided hereunder is artistic,
candid, and documentary with minimal posed portraits.
• Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are NO returns or refunds on services
provided hereunder or on any albums or other items provided hereunder.
• Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, NDP makes no, and hereby disclaims any,
express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the goods or services
provided hereunder (including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose).
• Any and all defects in the photographs, images, files or other products provided by NDP shall
be communicated to NDP within one (1) week of client’s receipt of same, failing which client
shall be barred from making any claim for such defects.
• Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement to the contrary, the client’s sole remedy
for an actual breach by NDP of its obligations under this Agreement, shall be a termination
of this Agreement and a refund of the Retainer and other monies collected hereunder up to
the date of such breach or, at NDP’s option, the replacement of photographs, images or other
items provided by NDP hereunder. In no event shall NDP be liable for monetary damages,
whether in tort, for breach of contract or otherwise, under this Agreement for an amount in
excess of the Retainer and any other monies paid hereunder.
• Upon delivery of the hi-resolution wedding files, the client will be entirely responsible for
the originals and all copies of their wedding files and photographs and NDP shall not be
required, in any event, to reproduce or replace any such files or photographs that are lost,
stolen or destroyed. It is recommended to make a back up copy every five years, which
copies shall be subject in all cases to the limitations contained in this Agreement.
*PLEASE INITIAL BELOW